My Very First Payout in BTC Clicks. Legit or Scam? Honest Review

-

My Very First Payout in BTC Clicks. Legit or Scam? Honest Review

I ran over,,,,BTC Clicks around 2 to 3 weeks back. It says procure cash just by review promotions for a couple of moments which has a relating reward for each view. The sum for the reward per see contrast however. I pondered internally, "This is kinda decent since I don't need to commit a considerable measure of time". At to begin with, I was somewhat reluctant on the grounds that we as a whole know there are sites out there that how about we you do tasks like watching advertisements, finishing errands, taking an interest in reviews all things considered end up being a trick at last. Yet at the same time, I experienced to experiment with the site since I don't need to pay for anything and to test it out in the event that it truly pays.
First, I went to their website


http://btcclicks.com/?r=2d27160c

I confirmed my email, setup a watchword and afterward began surfing promotions. Straightforward! At initially, the quantity of promotions that were accessible for review is around 10 to 15. There are a few advertisements that you have to see for 10 seconds, some for 20 seconds and notwithstanding for 60 seconds. The more drawn out the survey time, the higher the compensation. In the wake of survey every one of the advertisements, I of course return following a hour or two to see new promotions if there are any. I kept doing this everyday for under 10 minutes per day yet not ordinary since there are days that I am away. For this previous week, I have been going by BTC Clicks once per day and each time I open the site, there were around 20 to 25 advertisements accessible. The accessible advertisements have practically multiplied contrasted with when I began. 

Here comes the point where I have achieved the base measure of profit to have the capacity to pull back which is 0.1mBTC which is equal to 0.0001BTC and is equivalent to $0.09 USD as of this minute. My participation sort is standard(the free one) and I have no referrals yet. 

This picture beneath is the manner by which my dashboard looks like before pulling back

I then proceed to the withdraw page, input my bitcoin wallet address and my password
After clicking withdraw, you should  see something like this.
It said my money will be sent in 11 hours. Well I can't wait for 11 hours because it's my first payout. But hey, we can't do anything with it because it is what it is and the transaction has to be confirmed before reaching the wallet address. I checked my wallet the next day, and there it is. I just received my very first payout from BTC clicks.

Is a good option, I invite you
http://btcclicks.com/?r=2d27160c


No hay comentarios